2015 Big Country

here4now

I see a sticky on the Bighorn Prospective Owners' Forum that says the Bighorn will have a full body paint option available soon. Anyone know if there is any chance the Big Country will offer full body paint in the near future?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Landmarks and Big Horns have had a 1/2 and full body paint option for several years now. Your best bet would be to call HL yourself and ask about the Big Country. I can't see any reason That you could not get full body paint on one. They all have about the same fiberglass bodies.

GOTTOYS

I'm sure if you're willing to kick out the $8,000 or so that they charge you could get it. If they won't do it bring it to one of the paint shops in the Goshen area that does this for the various manufacturers. I bet they would be happy to take your $$$...Don

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I believe the tan color on the Big Country is already imbedded in the fiberglass. I would wonder how paint color might change with tan as the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

With full body paint, I think the "decals" are painted. So Heartland engineering has to provide the decal drawings to the paint vendor. If there's no full body paint option, they haven't made the drawings available.