Welcome to Washington's newest Chapter Members

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hello all, please help me in giving Jeromy and Dani Statia (JeromyS) a warm Heartland Welcome as Washington's newest Heartland Owners Club Members! Jeromy and Dani are from Duvall Washington and own a 2012 Elkridge. We hope to have them at a Washington and/or Oregon Rally in the near future. Welcome to the Heartland Family Dani and Jeromy!!!

Rod Ditrich

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jeromy and Dani,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Family!
Try to get out to a Rally if you can. It's a great way to meet some really nice, like minded folks. Trace

JeromyS

Thanks for the warm welcome. We've been lurking for quite sometime. I think I joined the forums in 2012. We've posted quite a bit but finally decided to join HOC after a wonderful customer service experience with Heartland. We are checking out the next WA/OR rally. If they will have our large crew (4 dogs, 3 kids) we'll likely be attending. We're a younger couple in our mid 30's but lots of fun :)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We are a very dog friendly and kid loving bunch and would love to have you all. We hope you guys can make it!!

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Of course you can bring dogs and kids. We like dogs and kids. Of course our kids are grown so now we just have dogs but we treat them like kids so its all good. Go ahead and sign up for one or both rallies and come have fun with our group.

Kristy

Manzan

Jeromys, wife and I are twice your age but not ready to be called old! All are welcome even kids. Glad you are joining us at both the Washington and Oregon rallies. Our clubs do a lot together and have a great time.