They are starting to peel

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
On my 2009 Bighorn the decal on one of my slides is starting to lift around the edges, is their any thing out their that I could apply to get them to stick back down? I know that they make a glue for wall paper seams. Any suggestions?

RoadJunkie

I can only offer that you are not alone, I noticed my '10's decals are peeling. As the curl gets bigger it seems like the momentum of the peeling increases. I've been trying to think of a way to shave off the curl without damaging the sides, but no good ideas yet. Sorry, no help.

dbbls59

I used a sharp knife to trim off the curled up part of my SOB. It seemed to stop the peeling.

fradsham

I have an 2010 North Country and the decals are peeling on the front and blistering on the side. Anywhere to get new ones?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Fradsham and welcome to the forum.
Lots of good information here.

I suggest that you call Heartland Customer Service to find out if those are still available.
877-262-8032
574-262-8030

Have your VIN handy as they will need it to identify the parts needed.

Peace
Dave

slborba

I have a 2007 Landmark Monticello and Heartland still has my decals in stock. I'm going to order them tomorrow, but not have them put on until Spring. Call Heartland Customer Service, you just might get lucky as I did.

--Steve

Why waste the time to remove decals, & money to replace with more decals that will curl & blister again?? Remove the decals & get it painted at a body shop.

slborba

I'm going to have the FW repainted, but we want to have a "better looking" FW while we're living in it now. I don't have the time to take it to Elkhart now and not use it as a home for 3+ weeks is not a good option for us until I retire in 2017.

--Steve