Looking for 16" aluminum rim

danemayer

Hi tomgloria,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Hopefully someone will be able to help you.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tomgloria, is this for a current Heartland product? There are many 16" versions used on the various brands. Are you wanting it to match a current rim style you have? Can you post a picture of the rim?

Also, if you are looking to replace a rim, note that Tredit Tire is the rim supplier. If unusual damage has occurred such as a crack, the rims are warranted for life. Contact them directly for a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomgloria

Have 4 16" 8 hole
We have a 2011 Heartland North Country 28BHSS that we just purchased. It has one painted rim and the other three are original aluminum rims. We are looking to buy another aluminum rim to match the others. If you know of one, please let us know. Thanks! Gloria

Jim.Allison

I have four matching 8 on 6.5 T04 and a steel spare, three Towmax with 1800 miles, 1 Towmax with 300, and 1 Towmax with 0 miles....see where I'm going with this? LOL.......

TravelTiger

We have a 2011 Heartland North Country 28BHSS that we just purchased. It has one painted rim and the other three are original aluminum rims. We are looking to buy another aluminum rim to match the others. If you know of one, please let us know. Thanks! Gloria

Did you check the spare tire? It may have the matching rim. Usually, the trailers have the white steel rim as the spare tire. Sounds like the previous owner had a flat recently and put the spare on the ground.

Tomgloria

Yes we did and it has the same white steel rim. Wondering if they damaged the aluminum one and this was a cheaper way for them. But really sticks out like a sore thumb! Found one to replace it for $180 included nuts and center cap. Any out there cheaper?
thanks, Tom & Glo
Did you check the spare tire? It may have the matching rim. Usually, the trailers have the white steel rim as the spare tire. Sounds like the previous owner had a flat recently and put the spare on the ground.

TravelTiger

Can you post a picture of the rim you're looking for? Maybe someone has one they aren't using anymore.