Fresh Water tank Drain - 2013 Trailrunner 27ODK

krossler

This morning I opened the fresh tank drain & water drained out for quite awhile. Later today I winterized the RV. I dumped 2 gallons of RV antifreeze in the fresh tank, opened the drain & none comes out. I am very sure that last year when I dumped antifreeze in that tank & opened the drain, antifreeze came out instantly. Any ideas?

danemayer

Hi krossler,

There might be a low spot in your fresh tank that holds a little water.

Why are you putting antifreeze in the fresh tank?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
This morning I opened the fresh tank drain & water drained out for quite awhile. Later today I winterized the RV. I dumped 2 gallons of RV antifreeze in the fresh tank, opened the drain & none comes out. I am very sure that last year when I dumped antifreeze in that tank & opened the drain, antifreeze came out instantly. Any ideas?

hope you are using a RV type antifreeze. Why in fresh water tank.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OOOOH NO, well I hope you are not using that water for making coffee. It will take alot of filling and flushing the tank to clean it out. Their is a plastic hose near the water pump that is used for winterizing. You put the hose in the gallon jug of anti-freeze and suck it in the lines with the water pump. Drain the W/H by removing the anode rod because you dont need anti-freeze in it either.