3300RL Electric Awning - Model/Type? 2009

Trey

Does anyone know the make/model of the electric awnings that are an option on the 3300RL units, 2009? We are expecting ours off the line in late February.

I can't find anything on what Heartland provides for the electric awning option for the 2009 units.

Thanks,

Trey

Trey

Thanks Jim. I appreciate the link. Can't wait to get our 3300RL (09). Due of the line around 25th of Feb.

Trey

Trey

Jim,

I just looked at the Dometic website and didn't see the WeatherPro without the wind sensor? Is that just a small option they can leave off? The other models were manual.

Should I expect a wireless key remote with my automatic too? Or just electric function via a switch inside unit?

Thanks,
Trey

Delaine and Lindy

Our 2009 BH 3600RL has no remote if I remember correctly. Will be down in Ala next week will stop by and see for sure. DW just ordered her a new 2008 Chevy Equinox LTZ will get it next week in Oneonta Ala. GBY....

jbeletti

Trey,

It's most likely an OEM only unit. Meaning, it's a special build for Heartland but not the same as Dometic offers publicly. Therefore, no info on the Dometic site. If however, anyone has a data sheet on theirs, we'd love to get a scan of it for the Heartland Owners Online Tools.

No remote, no wind sensor, no hard case = a way that Heartland can now offer it again. The Weather Pro is fairly expensive. Nice $$$. For what it's worth, it's the same model used on the new Landmarks.

That all said, you may decide later, you want the bells and whistles. Then to each his own.

Jim

Trey

Jim,

Sounds like your probably right on the mark. I have read several posts on this and other sites and really don't know that I want the sensors. Many people seem to have problems adjusting and get random retractions, etc. I am usually watching the weather close enough when we are out that if wind/rain is expected to be bad, I roll up accordingly.

Thanks again. BTW....I really enjoy this site! Quick responses, nice people and limited to Heartland products. Can't ask for much more.

Trey