New owner of a prowler

This is my first travel trailer ever used to tent camp but the wife and I purchased a 2015 prowler 32pbhs this year and so far are living it had a few little issues dealer took care of already and I hope that's it. Looking forward to reading post on herevsndvadking fir help if I should need it.

jimtoo

Hi Fx4firefighter,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

A big step, but I'm sure you will enjoy the new toy.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to Heartland Bunch!

You will love it!

Newtruck&trailer-IMG_20140829_090639644.jpg

Think about joining the Heartland Owners Club . . . you'll meet a lot of cool people and make many new friends!

It is free for the first year . . . what can you loose??????????????????????????

Just stumbled on this forum and thread through a google search and signed up. We recently purchased our first tag along too, it's a 2015 Prowler 30P RLS. So far it's pretty comfy and definitely a step up from our '68 vw camp-mobile.

jimtoo

Hi PleasureTown,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

This is a great forum for making friends and learning.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M