Any Upcoming Florida Events?

Boostable

Doesn't look like this forum has been active in some time, so figured I would see if anyone has any plans/ideas for events coming up?

jimtoo

Hi Boostable,

Did you just raise your hand?? and offer to lead the Florida Chapter?? Maybe set up a rally?

I'll bet you get contacted very soon.

Jim M

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Doesn't look like this forum has been active in some time, so figured I would see if anyone has any plans/ideas for events coming up?
Hi Boostable we had a rally in Florida last march and are in the process of looking for a good venue for the next one, as soon as it is planned we will post on this forum, hope to see you there.
Walter and Linda West
Florida Chapter Leaders

Boostable

LOL, you guys are hilarious!!! Im not sure everyone is ready for my kinda rally.. ;) I think I better attend a few before I even consider helping out much less putting one on!

Thanks,

lindaw

Always willing to help out if possible. How many did you have at the last rally?
We had 27 rigs 54 people, we had a lot of fun. I am always looking for suggestions on RV parks, so if you have any love to hear about it.
Linda

lindaw

We had it inland last time, I think we would like to go coastal this time
Linda

JanAndBill

Same here Linda. Between medical problems and other conflicts we haven't been able to attend any other rallies since Gulf Shores. Miss those laughs around the campfire!!! Have you settled on a date yet?

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hi Linda,
Nora and I stayed at Sun & Fun year ago last August. Good resort with lots to offer. Not really coastal though - about 10+ miles to the beach. The Shoppes at Ellenton is about 7 miles north on I-75 - just FYI

justafordguy

You guys looking for a great spot for a Florida coastal rally need to check out Top Sail Hill reserve State Park. It's in Santa Rosa Beach Florida and the park has it's own private beach.:cool:

slgallo

New Campground in Crescent City Florida on Little Lake George. Tiki Bar on site and building a restaurant on site. Is on the water with boat docks. About an hour or so west of Crescent Beach, Daytona & St. Augustine areas. Small campground with only 41 sites but very nice. Also have some cabins. Nice Motorcycle riding in the area also.

http://www.renegadesontheriver.com/