'15 Wilderness 2850BH Table wobble

rmaw02

New to the forum and new to owning an RV. We recently purchased a 2015 2850BH Wilderness. It has the wrap around bench style dinette table. When doing my walkthru before taking delivery I noticed the table seemed to be pretty wobbly. I mentioned this to the tech and he informed me that is the way they are, just the play in the mount. The table style is two round posts supporting the table with the posts sitting into the floor mounts. It did not appear the floor mounts were loose or much give of the floor when the table wobbles. It appears to be (like the tech said) the play in the posts/floor mount interface. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal? Does anyone have a fix to help sturdy the assembly. I do not plan on taking the table down into a bed very often.

Thank you for any help.

jimtoo

Hi rmaw02,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I can't say as I have heard of any complaints about the table doing the wobbles. But always a first time for everything. I wonder if the legs and be inserted upside down?
I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon and give their opinion or fix.

Enjoy the forum and join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M