Bill's Bags

Uncle Rog

Just want to say that the air bags work as or better than advertised!

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=3542

We have used them three times so far and they are great. It takes a little to figure out how to place them in order to pull over 'em, but hey you can be out 3-4 inches and with a little air you are on the money! Thanks for the tip............

ChopperBill

Holly Mackerel! Thought you were getting personal! Thanks Rog. They work pretty good. Wish I would have put them down while we were in AZ. It rained pretty hard and the ground got muddy and the one side I had the orange blocks under the tires sunk in a little. Had I had the bags under there I could have aired 'em up.

Uncle Rog

I had a bear of a time finding the HD discharge hose, most of the hose facilities around here do mostly hydraulic stuff, I had to have it ordered and got a littlr "hosed" on the price.........still well worth it!

Uncle Rog

Howdy Dennis, the Hoseman in Colton / Grand Terrace area right off the 215 fwy at the Barton Rd exit on the west side of the hwy. You will drive past it this week on your way to the rendevous. I plan to stop by on Saturday and shake some hands, our schedules didn't allow us to get a site. See you there.