ATF: Road Warrior - Cable TV Connections

rmckee6

Our unit is a 30C. We have used the main TV over the door using the digital antenna and it works properly. I have attempted to hook up cable twice now and have not been successful either time. This time the cable repair man was in the park and I had him check the post for signal. He said there was signal at the post. I have the cable connected from the post to the cable connection in the UDC. Behind the TV in the main room there are 2 connections on the wall. The TV was originally hooked to the top outlet and the antenna works properly as stated. The cable in this park needs a box to work, I have hooked the box up to the lower connection and then to the upper connection and all I get on the TV is "Searching for channels". What else can I do to get this to work? Thanks

TXTiger

One connection is for over the air and/or cable. The other connection is for sat hook up. If the top connection worked ok for the antenna than you should hook up the cable box to the same top connector and run a coax from the box to the television. Also make sure the imput setting on the television is set to cable. If you are using HDMI cables from the cable box to the television make sure the imput setting is set to HDMI. And as stated make sure the antenna booster is turned off.