FM radio

harrisrf

I just purchased a 2015 Landmark key largo and I am upset to find out that Heartland is too cheap to add a FM radio in the coach.
For the price I paid I expected the best of everything.

jimtoo

HI harrisrf,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

What audio unit does your Key Largo have in it? Please give us this info. It's hard to believe that the sound system does not have fm/am radio in it... have you looked at the owners manual for the system?

Jim M

danemayer

Have you checked the remote control for an FM button? Many of the vendors don't put all the controls on the front panels any more.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I am sure it's just like my 2015 Key Largo and he is right. It has a Samsung Blue-ray player, Samsung TV and a Samsung sound-bar and wireless Subwoofer. No Amp or receiver.

Rod

harrisrf

I am sure it's just like my 2015 Key Largo and he is right. It has a Samsung Blue-ray player, Samsung TV and a Samsung sound-bar and wireless Subwoofer. No Amp or receiver.

Rod

I don,t even have the wireless subwoofer. I had the dealer contact the factory and they said I have the equipment that goes with the unit. The owners manual shows a subwoofer but is not there.
no FM!!

RoadJunkie

FM radio? What's that? Plug in your Smart Phone, Tablet or MP3 device, or better yet go Blue Tooth into your sound system or portable JamBox. Roll down your "play list", and you'll have that RV rock'in in no time! LOL, FM radio, really?

ILH

While we have an FM receiver with our system, I was initially surprised there was no AM receiver. The only reason I want AM is for regional weather and for emergency news.

With respect to entertainment, I have an XM subscription for the truck and home - so I bought the kit with antenna and remote unit. It plugs in just like a smart phone. Now I can listen to my music regardless of geographic location (Canada or US).

pegmikef

I too as surprised to find no radio in my new 5'er except for the outside one.

Well they must have changed the BH for the 2015s, because my Sony sound system includes a receiver (and a subwoofer). Not top of the line, but works well with the speaker system.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I don,t even have the wireless subwoofer. I had the dealer contact the factory and they said I have the equipment that goes with the unit. The owners manual shows a subwoofer but is not there.
no FM!!

Subwoofer is behind the fireplace