2014 Landmark Savannah/Refrigerator not flush with side wall

Anyone having issues with their refrigerator not aligned properly? Appears it is not secured properly.
Any one had this issue? Tried to push it back, but we can't budge it. :confused:

danemayer

Hi RVing_Angels,

If you could post a couple of pictures you'll get probably get better responses.

Bobemuzzy

Anyone having issues with their refrigerator not aligned properly? Appears it is not secured properly.
Any one had this issue? Tried to push it back, but we can't budge it. :confused:
My Refg. in my Savanna was not leveled properly. I removed the wood cover on the top of the Refg. Then I removed the wooden support that holds the Refg. in place this is used so that the Refg. will not tilt forward when the Refg. doors are open (this is the same instlllation used with a Sub Zero built in Refg.). The next step is to remove the vent cover at the bottom of the Refg.. The front wheels are adjustable. Adjust the Refg. till it is level. Do not remove the screws that mount the Refg. to the floor. If you do make sure you screw them back in place. When you are finished with the leveling replace the block of wood that you removed at the top of the Refg.. Keep the block of wood as tight as you can to the top of the Refg. Replace the finish wood panel and you are finished.

Bobemuzzy,
Thank you for your response above re. our refrigerator being out of alignment.
The LEFT side of our refrigerator (facing the refrigerator) EXTENDS OUT more than it does on the Right side.
The Right side appears to be flush with the (slide) wall....it's the LEFT SIDE that is further OUT into the room by about two to three inches more than the right side.
Our Refrigerator IS LEVEL, we haven't had a problem with that.
Thank You again for your response.

Thank You for your response Dan & Ann, however, a picture will not justify this concern. Facing the refrigerator, the LEFT side is two to three inches out into the kitchen area more than the Right side.
Our refrigerator is level. There are no installation materials to be removed. Two to three inches is 'minor', however, we'd like to be proactive with the attention/adjustment it might need and not let it become a major issue.
Thank You again.

danemayer

If BobeMuzzy's advice is applicable to your refrigerator, following it might allow you to reposition the frig.