Big Country

bill148

Just purchaced a 2009 3250TS. It's our 3rd 5th wheel so we're not newbees. Picking up on 2/23/2009. Looking forward to our first shakedown trip. Glad to see this site and all the info it provides. I will let you know later how we like it!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bill, welcome to the Heartland family and forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy your Big Country as much as we do our Bighorn. What were your prior 5vers? We've had Jayco and Dutchman but both smaller than our 3400. 1 week to go for you. Have fun!

bill148

thanks

Thanks for the welcome! Our priors were a 2007 Forest River Sandpiper 305RLW (trading in on Big Country) and a Starcraft Aruba 275 RK. Both were nice units and actually the Sandpiper was a little longer but only 2 slides and the entertainment center was pretty far from the recliners, which made it difficult to relax and watch TV. We're really looking forward to the 23rd even though it will be too cold to camp yet!

bill148

2009 Big Country

Picked up our 2009 Big Country 3250TS on 2/23/2008. Very pleased with it and the Dealer, Rich and Sons in Grand Island NE. is excellent and I would really recommend them. Tried out everything we could but a little cold for our first outing. Planning to get it out as soon as we can get a couple days over 50 and we feel comfortable we can de-winterize it. Will post some pictures when we get some.

Last edited:

Hunter11

We are planning on putting our Cruiser up for sale in May and ordering a 09 3250TS the way we want it once ours sells.