Additional Bunk in Garage

I recently purchased a 2011 Cyclone 3814. I only have one Bed/Table in the Garage. I would like to know if it is possible to add the additional bed like most of the other units have?

Thanks in advance,
Scott

jimtoo

HI Scott,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN handy and they can help with parts that you need.

Enjoy the forum and join the Heartland Owners Club and attend a rally when you can.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi Scott,

Congratulations on your new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heart Family and to the Owners Forum. There's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of helpful people. I'm sure you'll hear from other owners shortly.

scottyb

Welcome. There is another thread here today where a fellow Cyclone owner is wanting to remove his top bunk. You might check that out and see if they are compatible.

Welcome. There is another thread here today where a fellow Cyclone owner is wanting to remove his top bunk. You might check that out and see if they are compatible.

Great idea, I will look for it! I'm sure if they are willing to sell, it would be cheaper than NEW!

Thanks,
Scott