2015 BH 3260EL Bath Door Issue

Kenna

Has HL modified door or is there a fix. Ordered our rig & have read several posts regarding bath door opening toward. Thx

happykraut

When we ordered our 2014 BH we asked the factory to install it with the opening towards the steps. I was under the impression that all of them are installed that way now.

etcmss

my 2014 unit has the door hinges at the step side also.
Gary

Last edited:

Kenna

Thx for reply. Is the bath room door a problem for u. Also when u took delivery of unit was there many problems? Kenna

pegmikef

No problem at all. Very minor problems that were DIY fixes (e.g., couple of cabinet door adjustments, restaple a couple of drawer bottoms, adjust a drawer rail, stuff like that).

sengli

On our 3260 we removed the bathroom and bedroom doors completely. Since its always just DW and I in the coach anyway. It makes the hallway, landing area much easier to navigate without the doors being in the way. The way the doors are from the factory, I managed to slip on the stairs the first day we owned our rig, and fell and broke my wrist.

etcmss

had no real problems, minor water drain line leak at bathroom sink. bath and bedroom doors are no problem. really like this unit for the floor plan and space. Gary