Need Help Finding A Dealer with a Bighorn 3670 - fast!

Golfgar4

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, so if it's not, please accept my apology. If it is wrong, maybe a moderator can move it to the proper location.

We're very close to buying our Big Horn 3670. We've been looking ever since a deal fell through back in January. But my problem is that I can't find a dealer close by that has any 3670's on the lot. Because we're full timers and we're selling our 40' motorhome, we can't wait to order the 3670. Once we sell, and I think we're very close, we need to move fast or we will have no place to live.

We're currently an hour outside of Reno, Nevada. I've found a few dealers that Heartland's, but not the Big Horns. I've found Big Country's, Sundance's, and even Landmarks. But we're really set on the Big Horn.

So my question is, can the factory, or someone who has access to the knowledge, let me know if there are any dealers within a reasonable distance of Reno that has Big Horns? The closest I've found so far is in Las Vegas. I'll go there if I have to, but I'd rather find something a little closer.

Thanks for any help that might be provided.

jbeletti

Gary,

I'll move your post to the Bighorn Prospective Owners forum.

And I'll ask you to phone the factory on Monday. Ask for Coley Brady. He's the Landmark, Bighorn and Big Country product manager. He will know what sort of inventory exists around the country.

If there's a 3670 to be had with the options you want, he can find it. Hope there's something out there for you.

The Heartland Corporate office number is 574-262-5992.

Best of luck,

Jim

Golfgar4

Jim,

Thanks so much. I knew that you'd be able to help. Now if only Coley will be able to find us a 3670 near by, we'll be almost set! We're really excited. Of course, we've been in that position before and the deal fell through. So we'll be a little more cautious this time.

I'll post something when I find out how this is going to play out.

Thanks again!

jbeletti

Garry,

Let Coley know why your deal fell through so he is in the best position to make the best recommendation for you. Let us know.

Thanks,

Jim

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
River City RV in Southern Oregon has two on their lot right now. They had them listed in todays paper with some pretty good prices. You are only about 5 hours or so away from them.

tcbrady

Garry,

Thank you for your interest in BIGHORN! Travelers RV in Reno is our Bighorn dealer in your area. Their phone # is 775-329-0104. They should have a 3670 in stock. If not give me a call and I lead you in the right direction.

thanks, Coley

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Ray's RV in Sacramento also has the Big Horns. Their inventory is online. They have been great dealers to work with so far, both in purchasing and for service.

Golfgar4

Thank you Coley. I'll check with them.

Slmayor - Thanks for the lead. I think I've visited their site, but didn't really consider them because of the distance. But now that we might be getting close to buying, a 3 1/2 hour drive doesn't seem that bad! I'll check them out again too.

Golfgar4

Thanks Dave. I did check out their website and did see it listed. I have found one closer thanks to Coley. I'll be checking out all possibilites while I wait to find out if I've sold the motorhome, because once it is sold, I'm going to need to move REAL fast.