Ford or Dodge Ram wanted

argyll1st

I'm looking for a F-250-350 or the equivalent Dodge, im working to a budget of $35k all in, I need it by the 6th Oct in Chicago or Grand Rapids to take delivery of a new 5er, don't want anything with huge miles, under 80k, preferably with the hitch and brake controller already fitted, I'm happy to ship the vehicle to the dealer in MI so its there for me flying in.
so if you have afresh late model truck gathering dust im a cash buyer.
regards

John

argyll1st

Time waits for no man, so I've had to jump in and go with a new dodge Ram 2500 tradesman 6.4L hemi, not what i wanted but the only thing
i could get in a hurry under $35k, there are lots of people saying they want to sell trucks but not answering or sending emails ? very strange, wish I had the budget to have gone diesel but 6.4L hemi will just have to do.

Peteandsharon

Ouch! I've been on vacation for the last 9 days so didn't see this post. Otherwise I would have been sorely tempted. I am in the market to sell my 2008 with 64 K on it. Fiver hitch is part of the package and it is a diesel. And I'm in the Chicago area. In reality I would like to sell the Bighorn first but you don' t often get this kind of opportunity fall in your lap. Anyway, good luck with your new purchase and enjoy.

argyll1st

So that's the new dodge done 4000mls pulling 11,000pounds across the US and I'm very happy with it, the hemi engine pulls like a train and had plenty of power :)