Appliance Question

logsend

What brand appliances are in the Big Horn & Big Country, specifically the tv, microwave and refrigerator?

Thanks!

danemayer

Hi logsend,

Appliances change from time to time. A unit produced today and a unit produced in 3 months may have different makes/models. If you buy off a dealer lot, the trailer might have been built 3 months ago.

If you're thinking about placing an order in the near term, I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Identify yourself as a prospective buyer and ask for the Brand Managers for the models you're considering.

logsend

They change that much? So a residential frig that's listed as an option isn't like a standard Samsung or something? Wow, I never would've thought they would change things that much. I guess I'm just use to a good brand being a good brand lol!

Thanks!

danemayer

They change that much? So a residential frig that's listed as an option isn't like a standard Samsung or something? Wow, I never would've thought they would change things that much. I guess I'm just use to a good brand being a good brand lol!

Thanks!

I think Heartland is currently using three different residential refrigerators across the product line. Depending on what RV model you order, you might get a residential refrigerators made by Frigidaire, Samsung, or LG. The mix could change tomorrow depending on how they perform in the RV environment. I'm guessing if one of those brands turns out to perform better than the others, future buyers might be pretty happy to get the benefit of a change.

But if you like what's currently shipping, and you don't like change, place your order sooner rather than later.

Bohemian

The appliance industry is rife with a huge number of models and they change with a great frequency.

You know those guarantees "If you find he same model for less?" You won't. Often, a retailer gets their own private model number. Another retailer may have exactly the same appliance, but not the same model number

logsend

Oh, the mattress game ;)

We just liked the stainless steel we saw in some pictures but couldn't tell the brands.

Thanks!