Who owns the new Heartland Oakmont? Here's your forum :)

jbeletti

A few years back, Heartland made a Landmark floor plan called the Oakmont. Today, Heartland has a new 5th wheel brand called Oakmont. In many respects, it replaces the now discontinued Silverado brand. If you own any floor plan of the new Oakmont, tell us about it.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
A few years back, Heartland made a Landmark floor plan called the Oakmont. Today, Heartland has a new 5th wheel brand called Oakmont. In many respects, it replaces the now discontinued Silverado brand. If you own any floor plan of the new Oakmont, tell us about it.

Jim......do you have a MSRP/Build sheet for the Oakmont you can post. Can't believe that my rig is already discontinued. Not even a year old. That's ok, the wife and I still love it.

jbeletti

Jim......do you have a MSRP/Build sheet for the Oakmont you can post. Can't believe that my rig is already discontinued. Not even a year old. That's ok, the wife and I still love it.

Hi Jim,

I've requested the MSRP sheets for BH and Oakmont and expect to get them Monday and will get them online as soon as I can.

Sorry that your line is discontinued. It happens. But your Mfr is still here as is your forum and club. Enjoy your rig and make some great memories with it.