Arizona Chapter 2015 Meet n Greets

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Okay it's time to decide our dates and locations for 2015....
Three in all.........1 in the Phoenix area, 2 in the Tucson area 3, in conjunction with the Arizona Wine Growers Festival...April 18, 2015.

Let me know your thoughts and if you want to do the Wine festival again this year. We will meet at my Ranch for snacks, drinks and the head over to the festival, one mile from the ranch....Bring the dogs again, Dakota loved them all...

Ron-Cookie

Yup we can talk about it at our October or January Rally....
It will be fun to have three "Meet and Greets!"

shovelguy

Hi there, we are staunch HOC members and would love to participate in one of your meet and greets. We will be in Casa Grande a RV Park beginning January 1, 2015. We don't want to pull out for the Quartzite rally but would make a day trip out to see folks. Please keep us in your loop. D&J

Doublegranch

Dean & Jodi:

We would love to have you both join us at our Meet n Greets. I will be posting them on the web site after our Oct Inaugural Rally. We will have three of them so hope you can catch as many as your time permits.
How long will you be staying in Casa Grande?
Garry

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey Gary . . .

We missed ya up in Rifle, Colorado at the Colorado HOC Fall Rally last weekend!

Some were asking about the socks! :eek:

HOCRally-IMG_2210.jpg HOCRally-IMG_2202.jpg

Doublegranch

John..

I am gifting the socks on your next Rally....so hope you are the lucky recipient...the tradition goes on.....
Just finishing up grape harvest at the vineyard, so will have a glass for you....how is the new truck??

JohnD

John..

I am gifting the socks on your next Rally....so hope you are the lucky recipient...the tradition goes on.....
Just finishing up grape harvest at the vineyard, so will have a glass for you....how is the new truck??

I can always use a new pair of socks . . . :eek:

Looking forward to seeing you again at our next HOC Rally!

The new truck was awesome pulling over the three big hills (one being the Continental Divide) between here and Rifle, Colorado.

Couldn't hardly even tell the trailer was back there.

My old 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 (which I had at the Colorado Springs Rally) at 164,000 miles was not looking forward to that trip.

The Rocky Mountains, which is our main camping destination, was starting to get to be a little too much for my old friend!

I put the Dodge on Craig's List and sold it to the second person who looked at it . . .

He is moving back to the east coast from Colorado and needed a good truck to make the trip back and forth several times.

He's made one trip to Rochester, NY pulling a car trailer and is getting ready to make another this week.

So far he hasn't had one single issue with it!

Old and new:

EstesPark-IMG_2845.jpg Newtruck&trailer-IMG_20140829_090639644.jpg

Now . . . back to the Arizona HOC Rally discussions, which maybe next year we can attend one!

Doublegranch

John:

We would be honored to have you and Cathy join us next year at one of our Rally's. The set of towels that Cathy made will be one of our Rally gifts and if all goes well, we will be ordering more for the Jan Rally. They are a cool item for any RV.
Happy you like the truck....and hope you guys do another Rally around the Colo Springs area, the last one was a super place!!!
See you soon and I will try to keep Monica and Don in line at our Oct Rally!!!

Garry

JohnD

John:

We would be honored to have you and Cathy join us next year at one of our Rally's. The set of towels that Cathy made will be one of our Rally gifts and if all goes well, we will be ordering more for the Jan Rally. They are a cool item for any RV.
Happy you like the truck....and hope you guys do another Rally around the Colo Springs area, the last one was a super place!!!
See you soon and I will try to keep Monica and Don in line at our Oct Rally!!!

Garry

The Colorado HOC is planning a shakedown campout at Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs in May 2015.

We where there for the three nights before the Mountaindale Rally last spring . . . great place!

Ask Monica about it when you see her.

And hope you all have a great time at the October Rally!

shovelguy

We will be in Casa Grande for three month beginning the first of January. We will be at the Casa Grande RV Resort. D&J

Doublegranch

Dean & Jodi:

We will have at least one within your time stay at Casa Grande..Please continue to watch for the postings as we would love you have you both attend.
Who knows, one could even be in Casa Grande....
See you guys soon...