Nearby Edge Owner for a walk thru

MudyOvl

Hello. Thanks for having such an friendly and informative owner's site. I am looking to upgrade to either an M22 or M23 from our 1962 Apache Eagle Tent Trailer. I would like to take a walk though either one for reference...and to convince my wife this is the best option for us. ;-) Is there anyone in or around the Northern Alabama area that would be willing to let us look at their Edge. At this point, I am not concerned with what model it is, I just want to see how roomy the 7' ceiling height feels and to investigate the overall build quality and materials.

Thanks,
Chris D.

TV: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive35d

danemayer

Hi MudyOvl,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Hopefully an Edge owner in your area will see this post and show off their RV.

MudyOvl

I understand we are past the end of the summer camping season and heading into the fall, but doesn't anyone have or know of an Edge that my wife and I can walk through? I just want to confirm the inside height is 7'. This a sticky point for both my wife and I since we are both 6'+ tall. The extra 6" of headroom is why we are considering an older TT. Thanks.

-Chris D.

MudyOvl

I finally found an M18 for sale in my city and did a walk through. The 7' interior height really does make a difference. Now, I am trying to convince SWMBO that this the product line we need to stay with.

-Chris D.