On/Off switch for the two lights (1 light on left & 1 on right) off big TV screen..can't locate it..2013 bighorn 38

baywood

On/Off switch for the two lights (1 light on left & 1 on right) off big TV screen..can't locate it..2013 bighorn 38

Had it 1 1/2 years & cannot turn these two lights on...they appear to be mood lights of some kind...I feel like a dummy for something that should be so simple...I am a widow however my son & neighbors have looked also??

jimtoo

Re: On/Off switch for the two lights (1 light on left & 1 on right) off big TV screen..can't locate it..2013 bighor

Hi baywood,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I was looking at the pics on Heartland site and see a small switch next to the DVD/radio behind the door on right side, have you tried that one? Hopefully one of our other members will jump in with some information soon.

Jim M

cloldham

Re: On/Off switch for the two lights (1 light on left & 1 on right) off big TV screen..can't locate it..2013 bighor

I hope someone replies with an answer. I just bought a 2013 Big Country and we tried all afternoon to turn on the lights. Now they are on and I don't know how to turn them off.

SeattleLion

Had it 1 1/2 years & cannot turn these two lights on...they appear to be mood lights of some kind...I feel like a dummy for something that should be so simple...I am a widow however my son & neighbors have looked also??

On our 2014 3160, the switch is on the wall to the left of the TV on the slideout.