Waiting for answers

jnbhobe

I've been waiting for answers to two threads I posted a week ago but they must be really busy at the factory this time of year.So I'll wait till it comes in and figure it out myself.

jpmorgan37

Jon;

Your questions were posted in the Bighorn General Discussion thread. The factory does not monitor that thread. That is probably the reason that you didn't receive an answer from the factory. Your question about LED lights has been discussed and pictures posted here on the forum. I'll see if I can find some of the information and post it for you. LED Taillights Back up lights? The same answer. Try doing a search. They do not come with back up lights. Back up lights

John

jnbhobe

Where TO POST

Sorry I thought I was in the place to ask the factory Questions.Where do I post to ask things the dealer can't answer? Thanks again JON

jpmorgan37

Jon;

This is the correct place to Ask the Factory. Your previous questions were not in this thread. Usually some of our members will weigh in on questions when they have the answers and we try to get the answers for you, provided we have the correct information. If it is of an engineering nature, that's the time to ask the factory. If you will refer to the two threads that I referenced in my previous post, I think that you will find answers to your questions about the LED lights and the back up lights.

Hope this helps,

John