AT&T Data Sale on now!

Garypowell

Our son, who is on our plan, was just in an AT&T store picking up his wife a new IPhone and they told him AT&T had this sale going on that you could get 30 Gig of data per month for $130.00.

We got tired of bouncing around trying to keep our cost down with our varying usage with AT&T. Recently we had it up to 20 Gig and had just dropped it back to 10 since we signed up on Millenicom for their 20 Gig for $90.00. We felt putting Millenicom first would let us keep the AT&T in the background at a very low data usage and only use it if we ran out of the Millenicom 20 Gig or in a place were the Verizon service would not work.

But 30 Gig for $130 is an excellent price....so I just called AT&T and signed up. The sale is on until Oct 31 and I guess up until then you can move off and on this plan. It is guaranteed past Oct 31 but if you ever move off of it....you go back to regular prices.

It is such a shifting world out there for those of us who travel a lot (full time for us right now) and work. And I don't like jumping on Millenicom a month ago and jumping off now......but over just a few months with this new AT&T data plan/cost we'll save a good amount of money. And now Millenicom can be the backup.....you can put it on hold for 3 month at no charge and if you go past that I think there is only a $26 reactivation fee.

Happy shopping everyone!

SeattleLion

I just called and got put on this plan. What you need to know is that this only applies to the 15GB/month and above plans. So, if you are on a 10GB plan, you will need to upgrade to 15. For us, this is a good deal. I use the ATT network all day at my office as well as when we travel.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
When I called today the lady said I would now have 30GB for what we had been paying for 10GB. I guess we'll know for sure when we see the next bill!

MCTalley

Thanks for the heads-up. We've been on a 40GB plan for $everal month$ now. Just switched to the same 40GB plan and now it is almost $150 a month less. When I read the terms of the offer, it was for 30 up to 100 GB per month.