Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Nashville KOA
  • 2626 Music Valley Dr
  • Nashville, TN 37214
  • 800-562-7789 (toll free-reservation center only), 615-889-0282 (Nashville office: office open from 9 am-8 pm central time except Sundays) If you have problems making reservations, please contact the Nashville office directly in that they are the ones honoring the discount, not the reservation center.
  • http://koa.com/campgrounds/nashville
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 41 (sites held up to 30 days before beginning of event)
  • Site fee: $60.60 per night. One night fee at time of reservation. Cancellation - 7 days prior to October 16, full refund less $10.00 processing fee; 1 to 6 days before start of event loss of reservation fee. Please let us know your campsite number after reservations are made. (If you are coming in before/early or staying/late after the rally, you must confirm with the campground office that they know that you are with the Heartland rally. This way you will be put in a site within the rally areas and hopefully not have to move sites within the campground).
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00 per rig
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: Oct 17, 2015
  • Potluck time: 6:30 pm in Music Hall

• Event Leader: Nabo(click to contact)

Additional Info:

Grand Ole Opry info: (Pre-rally event) Thursday Oct 15, 2015 at the Ryman Auditorium = See post #73 > LINK Shuttle information: Cost $10 round trip; will pick up in front of the KOA office at the top of the hour. Drop off point downtown is in front of the Country Music Hall of Fame (1 block from Ryman Auditorium). Pick-up downtown is in front of the Country Music Fall of Fame at the bottom of the hour up until 12:30 am.

T-shirts - Cost $10 for sizes small to extra large, $12 for 2xl, 3xl. All orders must be in by September 25th. Please state how many shirts you want and WHAT sizes you need. Pay for them at time of pick-up at rally.

Heartland Gives Back: Listed below is a list of the Heartland Gives Back project. Please read thru the list and help out with the needs of the community.

50/50 Raffle - drawing Saturday evening at the Potluck dinner

Events:
Golf outing organized by Tom Combs (ncc1701e). Stay tune as more information will be forthcoming. Two Rivers Golf Course - tee times 9:50 am.

Tom Combs
Nathan Mathis
Dick Hill
Lou Dick
Ken Hyde
Ed Rauch

PRE-RALLY AGENDA:

Wednesday
6:00 pm - Potluck Dinner; Music (rally) Hall
Bring a dish (main, salad or dessert) to share (enough for at least 8-10 people) as well as your favorite
beverage. Paper plates, utensils and napkins will be provided.

AGENDA:

Friday
6:00 pm - Meet-N-Greet; Music (rally) Hall
Bring an appetizer or finger food to share (enough for at least 8-10 people) as well as your favorite beverage. Paper plates, utensils and napkins will be provided.
Game night [after the meet-n-greet] - bring your favorite board or card to play
sell of 50/50 tickets (are you lucky)
Saturday morning
8-9:30 am Music (rally) Hall - Continental Breakfast
Coffee/fruit and danishes
9:30 am - Seminar on checking/re-packing the wheel bearings and the importance of it on your RV. Presenter - Bob Mansolino (location to be announced)
2-4 pm - Mary Kay Open House - Nancy Beletti. Location I-8 (Beletti's camper). If weather turns back, can be moved into the Rally Hall.
During the day - spend time exploring Nashville. Check out the listings on Exciting things to do in Nashville below.

Saturday Evening
6:30 pm - Potluck dinner; Music (rally) Hall
Chicken tenders will be provided by the Club. Bring a side dish or dessert to share. Plates and eating utensils will be provided. Bring your favorite beverage.
Group picture
50/50 drawing
Sunday morning
8-9:30 am
Music (rally) Hall - Continental Breakfast
Coffee/fruit and danishes

Exciting things to do in Nashville: Top 30 things to do in Nashville, TripAdvisor of Nashville, Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Plantation, Johnny Cash Museum and many more.

Attendees: GOO=Grand Ole Opry; T-shirts

1. Nathan & Byrd Mathis (nabo) #1298 site J-8 GOO-pd T-shirts
  2. Bobby & Linda Eanes (superduty08) #1153 site K-1 GOO-pd T-shirts
  3. Tom & Millie Combs (ncc1701e) #1820 site J-7 GOO pd T-shirts
  4. Jim & Nancy Beletti (jbeletti) #1001 site I-8 GOO-pd
  5. Ken & Faye Hyde (krhyde) #2061 site J-16
  6. Paul & Sue Alfano (ALF) #1560 site J-13 GOO-pd T-shirts
  7. Jack & Nancy Goodwin (Cjackg) #375 site J-3 GOO pd
  8. Clay & Candy Hudson (clayhud) #2507 site I-11 GOO-pd T-shirts
  9. Kirk & Cathy Munro (tracks) #2333 site J-9 GOO-pd T-shirts
  10. Michael & Alice Williams (seren) #2745 site I-4 GOO T-shirts
  11. Keith & Kim Besand (kbvols) #2351 site I-3 GOO pd
  12. Lyle & Nancy Mercer (travelin2) #2655 site I-2 GOO-pd T-shirts
  13. Malcolm & Valerie Talley (MCTalley) #2267 site J-4 GOO-pd T-shirts
  14. Rob & Betty Ford (RobandBettyFord) #2378 site I-12 GOO-pd
  15. Ed & Eddie Booth (EB3) #2415 site J-10 GOO-pd
  16. Eric & Dorothy VanOpstal (Flying Dutchman) #1202 site I-14 GOO-pd T-shirts
  17. Dick & Reta Hill (thehillsonwheels) #1068 site K-3 GOO-pd T-shirt (1)
  18. Bill & Jan Raber (JanAndBill) #2576 site J-11 GOO-pd T-shirts
  19. Kim & Dottie Miranda (kimdot) #1977 site J-5 GOO-pd
  20. Bob & Barb Mansolino (Bobemuzzy) #2023 site J-6 T-shirts
  21. Roy & Diane Bartz (royboy) #2848 site K-8 GOO-pd T-shirts
  22. Lou & Bette Dick (Lou_and_Bette) #1941 site J-12 GOO-pd T-shirts
  23. Terrell & Carol Stanley (TandC) #2016 site I-5 GOO-pd T-shirts
  24. Duane & Debbie Clause (porthole) #1274 site K-4 T-shirts
  25. Claude Wilson (HD4200Ram3500) #2892 site J-2
  26. John & Melinda Cull (JJC) #2582 site J-1 GOO-pd
  27. Neale & Leslie Behm (NWILSON) #2477 site K-5 GOO-pd
  28. Judy & Jerry Winkle (jjwink) #2287 GOO-pd T-shirts
  29. Steve & Kathy Wilhite (swilhite) #1133 GOO-pd
  30. Mike & Linda Kennedy (hockeynut) #2148 GOO-pd T-shirts
  31. Don & Cindy Gilbert (DCG1986) #2757 site I-1 GOO-pd T-shirts
  32. Jim & Denise Fischer (Crazyrider) #2752 site I-6 GOO-pd T-shirts
  33. Ed & Barbara Rauch (brauch) #1709 site J-14 GOO-pd T-shirts
  34. Randy & Santha Allen (Randy) #1112 site L-2 T-shirts
  35. Craig & Elsie Roessel (croessel) #2081 site K-9 T-shirts
  36. John & Beverly Clickner (clickers) #2395 site I-10 GOO pd T-shirts
  37. Mike & Justina Crousser (Mike-n-Justina) #2331 site K-6 GOO T-shirts
  38. Terry & Grace Vinson (haulinem) #2400 site I-07
  39. Ron & Shelia Brown (ssron) #2298 T- shirts
  40. Wayne & Anita Cooper (GetnBye) site S-04

View attachment Tennessee Rally 2015 (1).pdf View attachment KOA updated map.pdf View attachment Our Heartland Gives Back Project for Tennessee Rally.pdf

Attachments

• Our Heartland Gives Back Project for Tennessee Rally.docx
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Our Heartland Gives Back Project for Tennessee Rally.pdf
    229.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Miller0758

If we make the move from NJ to the Greenville SC area next year, this rally will be on our list ... fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

John and Lisa - we would love to have ya'll even if you don't move to Greenville (I'm was born and raised in Spartanburg). Just come on down.

Nabo

Just heard back from the campground who has blocked us off rows I, J and K for the rally, that way we will all be together. YEAH ;) The campground also said they will honor the rally rate before and after the rally dates for those that would like to come in early or leave a little later :D

As time goes on, we will let ya'll know activities as they develop.

jbeletti

We are going to try to make this one. Adding it to my calendar and will confirm later if we can make it.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I just put it on the calendar. Rates sure have gone up there since our last stay. We like the location and surrounding area.

ncc1701e

Count us in. Will set dates and make reservations in the next couple days.

MCTalley

We will plan on being there whether or not that is still our home park (we stay there when I work downtown). By the way, Nathan or Byrd, the management is in flux there right now. Not sure who you talked to, but Fred and Jen recently left and there is temporary management in place from KOA right now. Wouldn't hurt to follow up as time progresses.

Nabo

Yes Malcolm, the management is changing but I have been working with the corporate regional manager with everything documented so we are good. The campground had some major upgrades and renovations which is to the good for those who were there in 2010 for the National rally. Hope you and Valerie can make it.

MCTalley

Yes Malcolm, the management is changing but I have been working with the corporate regional manager with everything documented so we are good. The campground had some major upgrades and renovations which is to the good for those who were there in 2010 for the National rally. Hope you and Valerie can make it.

OK, cool.

We will plan on being there. Since we stay there on a regular basis in a longer-term site, we will be making reservations later on probably over in the longer-term area (Just a couple rows over, typically). Pencil us in as a "Yes", though we may or may not be in the I, J or K rows with the rest of the folks (we generally stay in G row).

Seren

Heading out west next year. Hopefully will not fall in love out there and decide to stay for the year. But if we come back east after summer then will definitely stop for rally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ncc1701e

Reservations are in, arrive 14th leave 18th and sorry to say I am on site J7. There goes the neighborhood.

Two River for golf? Thursday or Friday ?

Nabo

Yea - The Combs are coming. Golf - hummmm - Do you want to head up the golf outing/s Tom? Nathan will be glad to hand the reins over to you :) if you would like to organize it.

Nabo

Seren - heading west is a blast which you will love. We have done it a couple of times over the years and plan on doing it again in 2017 after the National rally, ending up in Alaska. We would love to have ya'll but understand the fun seeing what's out there.

ncc1701e

Yea - The Combs are coming. Golf - hummmm - Do you want to head up the golf outing/s Tom? Nathan will be glad to hand the reins over to you :) if you would like to organize it.

I am not one to step on the big guys toes. Just though that out as a question. You know me, golf clubs always go, Millie and Lucifer might have to stay at home. LOL

Nabo

Now Now - Ms. Millie better come but for Lucifer-ummm but I guess he can come too. And yes - step- step - step all you want. The only Nathan can say is OUCH.

ncc1701e

Tell the big guy I will handle scheduling a round or two (Thursday/Friday mornings) of golf for those who want to play. Will use Two Rivers which is like only 2 miles of so from the KOA.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.