Gateway vs. Montana High Country

Kiltedpig

Anyone checked them both out and can give me some advise? They seem to be about the same price point but I like the Hartland products better but I'm no expert.

happykraut

My advice would be to visit the Montana web site and ask about the Montana High Country there. Plenty of folks here to answer your questions about the Gateway.

I purchased a new 2011 Montana High Country 343RL and it was a nightmare from day 1. May have just got a "bad unit", but it was BAD! You could basically pluck a hole in any surface, the electric jacks are not powerful enough to lift the trailer and kept throwing fuses, major electrical issues with the living room lights, i could go on and on and on and on and on……
We looked at the Montana Mountaineer 356tbf until a friend told us about the Gateway 3650BH… similar materials, similar insulation, similar layout, but the Gateway has more standard options and the full sized tub is what sealed the deal. With dual pane windows, 6pt auto level, dinette and chairs, sofa in the rear room, residential fridge, king bed, washer/dryer, and 5yr warranty added we still got a better price than the Montana Mountaineer with way less options.