RV Storage - Chicago Suburbs

JeffG1947

We live in Naperville and our current storage yard in Bolingbrook is eliminating outdoor storage next spring. It's a bummer since it's only three miles from home.

I've done the Google search looking as far west as Rochelle and as far south as Joliet. I thought about renting a space at a campground yearly but potential increased critter issues and damage from falling tree limbs, not to mention higher cost, make that unattractive.

There are a couple options we'll look in to, but wonder if anyone has any suggested locations that may not have shown up in Google? [Buying a house with more land or going to a popup I keep in the garage aren't viablle LOL).

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Jeff

hcriddle

Jeff when we were up there we kept ours at Sycamore RV Park in Sycamore IL. If I remember right it was pretty reasonable and we had no problems there. The RVs are parked in front of the owners house so it seemed relatively safe.

etcmss

there are a few in the Yorkville- Morris area that might work, coming down 47 through Yorkville to Morris. it's jut not as close as you might like.
Gary