RVLock Fans - please like their Facebook page

jbeletti

Cade and Shelly, inventors and owners of the RVLock, donated an RVLock 4.0 for the Central Region Rally that I'm at here in Amana, Iowa right now.

I just saw on Karen Halvorsen's Facebook page, a picture of Larry K grinning from ear-to-ear with the RVLock 4.0 he won tonight. I see that RVLock has a Facebook page with 24 likes. If you are a Facebook user and if you took advantage of the RVLock special they gave our club members, please consider Liking their Facebook page. I'd like to see them get to 200 likes. They've been real good to us and I want to be good back :)

Here's a link to their Facebook page.

jbeletti

I think the special (extra FOB and free freight) is over for club members but if there is demand for it, we may be able to get Cade to do something for club members again.

If you don't have an RVLock and want one, like their Facebook page, then post back here of your interest.

jbeletti

In a half day, we've moved the bar from 24 to 43 likes. Great start. Thanks Heartland Owners! 157 to go :)

RVLockSupport

Thank you everyone. We are now syndicating great RVing articles a few times per month on our Facebook account and hope that you will like them as well. Like Top 5 Places to Winter For Snowbirds With a 5th-Wheel Trailer. See this and others on our Facebook account.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We have version3 with the separate keypad and we love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have had 3 RVLocks over the years (1-version 1, 2-version 3). Have talked about it to many folks who have also obtained the lock.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Loved my version 3 till this past week....stopped working, replaced batteries....next day stopped again. Not sure what's wrong but keypad won't work. The key and the keyfob work fine...guess I'll have to contact them to trouble shoot or replace...:(

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Did you reset it (go thru the connection steps) after changing the batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk