Landmark

Jack Sims

Two questions: What is the first year that Heartland made the Landmark? The second question is there anyone that has a 2006 or earlier model Landmark that has Goodyear tires on it?

morganm12

George
Yes, I have an 05 Grand Canyon and I understand that 05 was their first market year. I think production may have started in 04 but let the experts answer that question. The tire question, I now have Goodyear G loadrange. This is the third set since March 08, 06 (purchase date). Original equipment was Loadboss and one blew (tread separated) after a mear 1500 miles. Fortunately my insurance covered the tires and damage to the trailer. Heartland only allowed $350 which I appreciated. LSI mounted MISSION tires which I got a bit more service out of and was only replaced after I noticed some steel belts coming through on one, (it looked like the brakes either locked or dragged on the one wheel). Haven't had the Goodyears on long enough to make jugement. I have less than 1000 miles on them. Four tires almost a grand.

jpmorgan37

Jack;

I have a 2006 Grand Canyon. I replaced the Trail America tires that came on it after 1 1/2 years and now have Goodyears. I've had them on since last June.

John

ct0218

We have an 06, but it has been stationary for most of the 2 years that we've had it. We plan on a trip in August and will be taking the Trail America's off and putting on the G614's before we roll.

Tom of Ypsi

We have an 05 Landmark bought in Feb 05. It came with Load Boss and changed them out to Goodyears in May of 07 when we went fulltime. With my pressure pro monitor and Goodyears I feel safer.

jbeletti

George nailed it. Production began on Landmarks in 2004 as model year 2005 units.

"Some" early Landmarks had Goodyear tires on them. Most did not.

Like others here, I changed the original tires (Trail America in my case) out to Goodyears. In did this at the end of season two. Great tires.

Jim

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We own a 2005 Landmark Mount Rushmore, purchased in November of 2004. It has the Goodyear G614 on it from the factory. We are only weekend campers,with 2 trips to the beach a year,about a 500 mile round trip.We have had no problems.Our serial number is 134.