28BHS Kitchen Sink Tap Placement

Edmonton

Having read in the CampingJunkie's thread that she had a problem with the faucet not reaching one side of the sink, it got me thinking...

When we decided to purchase our 28BHS, we took pictures at the RV show of the trailer that was on display. Upon reading her comments we went back and checked the pictures and as we thought, the tap placement was dead center of the divider on the two sinks. However, if you follow the link she posted to the dealer where she purchased, you can tell from the dealer site photos that the tap placement is to one side of the sink, hence there could be an issue reaching the other side of the sink.

Not to be too picky but doesn't a center placement make the most sense and when or why did it change to be different in two different trailers. Is there something under the sink i.e a drawer that requires the taps to be to one side?

David

M

Mcreech

Here is the great thing about Heartland, because of the feedback from the retail customers about the placement of the faucet on the sink, we went to the supplier of our sink and told them they needed to move the faucet holes more to the center because the faucet on the original sink barely reached the one side....Now this took a couple of weeks to change and that's why you will see both out in the field. Heartland is always trying to improve our product and most of the time it comes from the people buying our product....So thanks for the feedback

Mike C

Edmonton

And this is why I feel very comfortable with our decision to buy a North Trail in the first place. I mean I had a concern, and got an answer from the product manager basically the same day. Where are you getting this kind of service nowadays never mind from an RV builder. Great work!

Can't wait to get our trailer...

Thanks,

David