Towing Dimensions for 3650BH

We are scheduled to pick up our new 3650BH next week and our plan when we get it back to the sticks and bricks is to park it in the yard until we finalize the sale of the house. It wasn't until this week though, that I really sat and looked at my driveway and then wondered about the clearance I'll need to back it in to the yard.

Does anyone know the length from the wheel axles to the rear bumper? Don't want to put the new rig into the ditch or hit a tree ...

Last edited:

Jim.Allison

My BC3650RL is about 21 feet from the bumper to the center of the rear wheels. I measured 25 feet from the pin to the center of the trailer wheels. It is 39 feet total. I do not know how this compares to your rig. But perhaps 14 feet is the figure you are looking for.

We are scheduled to pick up our new 3650BH next week and our plan when we get it back to the sticks and bricks is to park it in the yard until we finalize the sale of the house. It wasn't until this week though, that I really sat and looked at my driveway and the wondered about the clearance I'll need to back it in to the yard.

Does anyone know the length from the wheel axles to the rear bumper? Don't want to put the new rig into the ditch or hit a tree ...

Last edited:
P

Paul.craven

The actual dimensions on the 3650BH is 165" from the center of the rear tire to the back bumper. Thank you for choosing a Gateway and enjoy!