Garage bunk bed - pins to stay in place

RealOkie

Hello!

So we thought maybe the "pins" the sales man told us about; to hold he punk bed up on the track, to keep it "up" on the track, while the bottom seats come down for the table; would be stuffed in a cabinet in a corner, we thought wrong. Can't find them anywhere! Asked the dealer to mail them to us, they did. However, they either are not the right ones or I don't know how to use them. Here's what the dealer sent...

photo.JPG

I tried to put them in the holes on the rail of the track.... not long enough, does these look like the right ones? These are 3 3/4" long.

How can I get a set of correct ones (if needed)?

Thanks in advance for any help!
RealOkie
Alissa
Muskogee, OK

Lynn1130

Those are the correct pins and the length sounds right (I can't get to mine to check for sure). They go through the hole at the top of the rail and through the hole in the bunk while it is up to hold it there. You have to line the bunk up with the top hole because they do not always exactly line to allow the pin to go through both.

frumbawa

Was your rig purchased new? My pins were in the pouch of documentation along with the happi-jac paperwork. You may want to double check there.

Frank

RealOkie

Thanks Lynn1130, I'll try again.

Hi Frank,
Yes, purchased new, about 5-6 weeks ago. I have created a three ring binder with all the paperwork, no happi-jac paperwork. I think I am missing quite a bit of paperwork actually. I am assuming Happi-jac is the track system the bed is on??

I am going to try again to fit the pins, I'm sure they work, just didn't seem like they went "all the way to the other side".

Thank you both!!
RealOkie
Alissa

RealOkie

Thanks ray587!!
That's what I did, and it worked!! Sure doesn't look like they fit, seems like the pin should go to the other side.... but worked! Thanks everyone!

RealOkie
Alissa

TXTiger

My pins were already in position with both beds in the up position at time of purchase. The pin when reinserted should go all the way thru.