power tongue jack

jerr7

i like to find out if anyone purchased a power tongue jack for their T does anyone who has the 21PBs especially what was the size Hole you required was it 2in or larger, and which did you buy
jerry

Longshot1

I just picked up our 21FBS on Saturday. Had a Barker 3500 Power jack installed. Just went outside and looked at it. Looks like it uses the same holes as the manual crank up. Didn't see any other holes or any drilling to enlarge the holes on the tounge. Hoope this helps. Marty

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Power jacks use the same holes as manual cranks. They are all standardized sizes. I've had 3 TT's and transfered the power jack from the first to the last. Wouldn't be without one.

JER-1

ATWOOD I'm gonna use

I'm gonna try the atwood 2500# deluxe model about 219.00 , I checked up at the trailer sales place they said it just bolts in place of manual,hook up the wire-ing the deluxe has a light build in and a hookup for manual crank without taking off the motor cover.
JER-1

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
circuit breaker

JER-1, as a point of interest. On my last TT if the batteries were low it would blow the fuse when I used it. I assume that it has a 30 amp fuse like mine did. To solve the problem, I cut the 12V wire to the battery and installed a 30 amp circuit breaker. Problem solved, no more taking off the battery cover to replace fuses. Bob:D:D:eek:

JER-1

Haven't had that problem hope I don't have dual bat setup and the bat charge as drive down the road and charge with genny running or shore hookup, I shouldn't have that problem I hope.