Where to hang a TP holder in BH 3570 RS

We picked up our new 5th wheel on Friday, and I am in a quandary as to where to mount a TP holder in the bathroom. There is a sliding door to the right of the commode and a swinging door to the left. I thought about a standing one but I don't think there is room between the commode and the door on either side.

The two places we've come up with are the space between the two door on the linen closet...here is a little indented area there, or on the inside of the door underneath the sink.

Anyone with this model come up with a better idea?

Lindap57

We have the same BH and had the same issue when we first brought ours home. We decided not to mount a TP holder and just put the TP inside the linen cabinet (the top shelf of the lower cabinet) . It's easy to reach and hasn't been a problem yet.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We use a free standing TP holder.
No mounting, just put it where you want it.

Peace
Dave

jo9463

We picked up our new 5th wheel on Friday, and I am in a quandary as to where to mount a TP holder in the bathroom. There is a sliding door to the right of the commode and a swinging door to the left. I thought about a standing one but I don't think there is room between the commode and the door on either side.

The two places we've come up with are the space between the two door on the linen closet...here is a little indented area there, or on the inside of the door underneath the sink.

Anyone with this model come up with a better idea?

This is what we use. We put it over the sink door. You have to open the door to get to it, but it works for us.
46a07f5c76a4ae5f66695cb3e3cd3389.jpg

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We use a free standing metal one with tp on top and magazine rack below from Walmart. It keeps all the essentials close at hand. It fits well beside the toilet and can be easily moved.

B

BouseBill

Join the club of no tp holders LOL ...... we just put it in a drawer or leave it on the sink counter top.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We use a free standing metal one with tp on top and magazine rack below from Walmart. It keeps all the essentials close at hand. It fits well beside the toilet and can be easily moved.

We also have a TP stand, but no magazine rack. Extra rolls are in a TP canister within easy reach for those times when the previous occupant left you nothing but a cardboard tube. If that's empty, then you're "SOL"

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here's what ours looks like. We placed a three inch piece of one by four behind the thin plywood to screw in the bracket. DW would have gotten a smaller unit and mounted on the thick wood just below upper cabinet if we had a do over. The second picture shows the location of our hand-towel ring at the end of the medicine cabinet (also with a block of wood behind the plywood). The third picture shows the new faucet and tile.

Attachments

• IMAG1597 (1).jpg
    IMAG1597 (1).jpg
    207 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_5178.jpg
    IMG_5178.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5193.jpg
    IMG_5193.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 113
Here's what ours looks like. We placed a three inch piece of one by four behind the thin plywood to screw in the bracket. DW would have gotten a smaller unit and mounted on the thick wood just below upper cabinet if we had a do over. The second picture shows the location of our hand-towel ring at the end of the medicine cabinet (also with a block of wood behind the plywood). The third picture shows the new faucet and tile.

That is where we ended up putting out TP holder too.
Is your tile the gel Smart tiles or actual ceramic? Looks great. That and a new faucet is my next project. Just finished putting the Smart tiles in my kitchen.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
That is where we ended up putting out TP holder too.
Is your tile the gel Smart tiles or actual ceramic? Looks great. That and a new faucet is my next project. Just finished putting the Smart tiles in my kitchen.

The tile is ceramic. We put it in within a month of getting the rig. If we knew about smart tile we would have used it. We just put smart tile in our kitchen in August.