Just purchased 2015 3150RL

sjandbj

Hello folks,
I have spent countless hours reading post. So many of the on this forum that my head is spinning. I have just ordered a 2015 3150RL with the following options.
· Generator prep
· Rear hitch
· G rated tires
· 6 point level up system
· 4Dr refrig instead of the Residential refer
· Theater seating
· Bedroom TV
· Slide room awnings
· MorRYDE hitch
· Convection Microwave
· MCD roller shades
Along with the two forced options. The Big country executive package and Big Country Pearl Elite edition.
The MSRP is just a hair under 84,000.00. Since this is th[SUP]s[/SUP]e 1[SUP]t[/SUP] 5[SUP]th[/SUP] wheel I have purchased in the last 14 years I was looking to the community to let me know if the dealer price of ****** would be fair or am I leaving something on the table. Also are there any options that I might be missing that we would be regretting later? Thanks in advance for the input.

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi sjandbj,

Congratulations on the new rig. It looks like you're going have a great coach and you'll be very comfortable.

I'm afraid I had to delete the dealer price you paid because forum rules don't allow public pricing discussions. But I'm sure you'll get a few Private Messages (PMs) to let you know what people think a good price would be.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I would type in MSRP in the seach box. There is probably a HL BC MSRP/build sheet there. Read it over, add up all the options you want. Take that total...then subtract 30% from that price and then make your deal. RV dealers make up their own MSRP's. HL's build sheets are what HL says they should sell for and the dealers are making money. Just not 20-30K $$$$ on you.