Vacuum cleaner

McCammond

We have a brand new Bighorn 3010RE and love it. My wife is not to fond of the Dyson vacuum cleaner. At six minutes use at a charging it will take 3 days to clean the trailer. The battery lasts 6 minutes on high and takes 3 1/2 hours to charge. You have 12 minutes on low but don't work very well. Nice idea but not very good Vac. at 6 minutes use at a time.

rxbristol

I took the Dyson to work and we bought a Shark Rocket Stick vacuum. Yes, it's a plug in but lots more powerful. I was amazed how much more it picked up, easy to store, and lightweight. I also bought the detail kit with ours which will make it easier to get into the heater vents.

McFuentes

I saw the Dyson while taking a walk through in the Oakmont we just bought. I have a lot a doubts about Dyson's claims and we already had Sharks and love them. This is our second Heartland so everything from the North Trail is being moved over to our new Baby, but I'm not impressed with Dyson products and this confirmed it.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Love my Dyson

I love the Dyson. I have had one in my home for years and it has held up very well. No broken parts and no loss of suction. I succumbed to advertising and bought a Shark once. It was totally inadequate and the motor failed within a month.

Then I bought the Dyson. I love not having a cord to get snagged or tangled or pull out of the socket. I love the switch that you have to hold because when you put the vacuum down to move something it goes off thus saving the battery. I have cats and dogs and have had no issues with suction at all. The Dyson will pick litter off the rug I have under the litter box. I have had no problems with finishing my vacuuming completely before I run out of power. In my home I use regular power on hardwood and tile floors and max power on carpet. When I got the new rig I vacuumed with the included Dyson and it removed construction dirt from the carpet very well. In the rig the wand/stick/cordless style vacuum is perfect because of the limited amount of space in which you are working.

I guess a vacuum cleaner is like a wallet: you like what you like. I love my, now two, Dysons.

dalspot

Re: Love my Dyson

We had a Dyson canister vac we carried with us. I hated dragging it out, so I sold it and purchased the Dirt Devil Vac RV Vac - the one they USED to install at the factory. Hubby installed it in the basement and I swear it works BETTER than the Dyson. I will never have a rig again with out one. Now all I have to do is drag out the hose and plug it in.