What is up with Heartland's website?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I've been trying to go to the Heartland website all day today, and it takes forever for the pages to load, and when they finally do load, they are just a bunch of text and programming jargon!

Then . . . after a few seconds . . . I get the time out thingy!

Now, before someone says it must be my computer . . . well, it did it on my laptop at work, and now I am at home on my desktop, which I will say is an extremely fast computer with an extremely fast high speed cable connection!

And everywhere else I go is just fine.

Perhaps Heartland doesn't know their website is screwed up . . .

Well . . . I just let them know!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I can't get it to load either. So it isn't your computer...

China and the Russians are probably hacking our server..... LOL

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Could be doing updates??

I suppose that could be the case, but typically with a good business website, the changes are made to a non-posted website to make sure that they are functional, then placed online at the real website.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
No log on problems for me. Have noticed the last couple of days that this forum wants to do an auto-spell while I'm typing. Not sure where it came from because I really don't like it.

JeromyS

There is definitely something wrong with their site (either load related or something otherwise). All of my web browsers requests to fetch their image material and other assets for their websites are timing out and being aborted by the browser. Could also be ISP congestion but only Heartland server admins would know for sure.

Here is a list of URLs which were requested and the time it took to abort them:
heartland_load.jpg

Last edited: