Full Body Paint

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Right now I believe full body paint is available on Landmark, Bighorn, Cyclone and Road Warrior. Trace

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Go to THIS PAGE at the Heartlandrvs web site.
Scroll down to the floor plans.
Click on a camera, then in the box that pops up click on "Exteriors".

Peace
Dave

remoandiris

At least 1 forum member posted a pic of his CY in FBP. It looked "busier" than the Voltage in the OPs attachment. I don't care for it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
fe8c69dbbad077bc96e5af96c7e22697.jpg

Not sure if it's paint or stickers, but this is an option on the 2015 Road Warriors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OEFVET

Thanks, I really like the full body paint but wanted the TV and TH to look really good together. Since I couldn't get full body paint the color of my truck I decided to customize it. We are happy with the results.

OEFVET

I gave the body shop my guidelines. They came up with many designs on the computer and when I found the one I liked we coordinated on having the work done. Since I knew I was getting a custom paint job I ordered the rig without graphics installed. I have all original heartland graphics in a box. So if I ever sell or trade I can put the stock graphics on.

Hunter920

Has anyone seen the full body paint for the 4200 copper?[FONT=&quot] I searched online and got one, but I'm not sure it is in fact the true full body paint.[/FONT]

BLHFUN

Has anyone seen the full body paint for the 4200 copper? I searched online and got one, but I'm not sure it is in fact the true full body paint.

Here is probably the one you found. It's a Full Body Paint.

Attachments

• COPPER.JPG
    COPPER.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 94

Hunter920

That wasn't the one, but I'm glad I asked. It is nothing like the one I found... I guess I just need to look at ordering it plain jane and have it painted.

Attachments

• 5107xWmLuse20140917.jpg
    5107xWmLuse20140917.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 90