ATF: ElkRidge - Adding cabinets in the bedroom

We just received our new 2014 ElkRidge and would like to add additional storage in the bedroom. There's a tall cabinet on the RH side of the window opposite the slide and there's room for another cabinet on the LH side. with a bridge above the window.
Can we order cabinets from the factory? We know we'd loose the TV shelf but since we never watch TV in bed that's OK.
Thanks,
Walt

danemayer

Hi mostanything,

Congratulations on your new Elkridge and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Let me suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for the parts department and have your VIN # ready. They can assist you in placing a parts order.

You'll need the exact measurements of the cabinet you want and a few pictures will probably be helpful.

I believe cabinets are custom made, so it may take a few weeks for a cabinet to be made and another few for shipping.

jimtoo

Hi Walt,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Well,,,Dan beat me to it. But I was looking at the pictures on the Heartland RVs web site and it looks like the place where you want to put the cabinets is also where the roof/ceiling starts tapering down, so the cabinets would need to be custom made. Make the call and let us know what they say.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy. Also join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M