New Owner: 2015 Prowler 28P BHS

Vin

It will be in storage until Spring. RV Season is pretty much over here in Ontario Canada. It's winterized and wil be stored at the dealer until March 2015. Coming from a hybrid trailer, I am nervous and anxious to tow and tryout the 28P BHS. :D

Vin
----------------
2015 Heartland Prowler 28P BHS
2014 Ford F-150 Ecoboost, 3.73 rear axle
Reese Pro Weight Distribution System

jimtoo

Hi Vin,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Sorry you have to put in storage.. BUT,, you could pack it up and head South and spend the winter where it is warm. :)

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family . . . you are going to love that new trailer!

I'm a little worried, however, that your tow vehicle might not be enough to handle that trailer.

I just did the 1500 to 2500HD switch a couple of months back after a close call.

Vin

Thank for the reply. The F-150 with with Ecoboost plus the max tow package and 3.73 rear end is rated at >11000lbs tow capacity max. Although I understand that with all the options etc. that I will never be near the max tow capacity. Hope that I will be ok.

james9829

You will be fine with that truck ! We have the 2014 prowler and pull with a 2015 Toyota Tundra double cab SR5 :) before that we had the 2012 Toyota Tundra SR5 , no worries ! enjoy :)