• Number of sites held:
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Doublegranch(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
This is our Chapters second annual Wine Festival Meet n Greet. The festival is from 11 am til 5 pm. Live music including 4 bands, food vendors, wine releases, 17 - 20 wineries will be represented, 12 craft vendors and of course the international chili cook off vendors will be present.
Gates will open at 10 am and they have agreed to reserve a table for our Meet n Greet. We will meet at my ranch, 304 Elgin Rd. Elgin AZ 85611 around 9 am for a get together. Feel free to bring your dogs to play with Dakota.
Lots of grass for them to run and a couple of ponds as well. You may take your dog to the wine festival but will need to be on a leash at all times. If you don't make it to the Ranch for a get together, just proceed to the Wine festival and we will all hook up there!

Cost will be $25 at the door for 12 -15 wine tastings from the vendors of your choice. However, if you will order your tickets early, they will give us a 20% discount see below to order on line.
Start planning as this event handled over 2,000 people for a two day wine festival last year.

Wine Ticket early order: www.winegrowers.eventbrite.com Enter code Heartland and recieve a 20% discount. Tickets will be sent to your email for either printing or show the email on your smart phone when entering the Wine Tasting. This code is for our Meet n Greet only.

RV Space for overnight: Quail Ridge RV Resort is just 10 miles down the road, where we held our 1st Rally, sites are only $13.82 including tax per night, should anyone want to bring their RV down for a couple of days.
Ask for Alison and advise her you are with the Heartland Owners Club
info@quailridgerv.com
2207 N Yucca Dr
Huachuca City, AZ 85616
520 456 9301

RSVP LIST:
1. Garry & Dakota "My Aussie Girl"
2. Mark & Michelle Kosanko
3. Ron & Cookie Moen
4. Rick & Ann Haddock & the "Freeloaders"
5. Jeanne Cox & her two freeloaders......
6. Tony & Andrea Finney
7. Larry & Jane Davidson
8. Jim Arganbright
9. Norman & Elaine Caplette...???
10. Gordon & Betty Watson...??

Last edited:

jimtoo

Definitely! Can't wait!

Thank you Garry!

Hi MKK, Looks like you attended a couple of Heartland Owners Rally and got hooked. We do have the best folks and food around.

Hope to see you at a rally sometime.

Enjoy your Gateway and the forum.

Jim M

Ron-Cookie

Count us in for the Meet n Greet Garry... Perle is anxious to spend some time with Dakota..

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wine Festival Meet n Greet.....Hey everyone,, I just updated the informational posting on the Wine Festival. If you order tickets online vs paying at the door, they will give the Heartland members a 20% discount from the $25 door price. Use the promotional code HEARTLAND to get your discount. See the 1st posting for additional information on this Meet n Greet.

MTPockets

June & I won't be able to attend this as we'll be pulling out and will be in Escalante, UT in April. We'll need a volunteer to take our place at the wine tasting table....

Doublegranch

June & I won't be able to attend this as we'll be pulling out and will be in Escalante, UT in April. We'll need a volunteer to take our place at the wine tasting table....

[Terry & June: We will all miss you and you will miss one heck of an event....Safe Travels]

jwcox

Re: EVENT: SE Arizona Wine Festival, Elgin - 4/18/2015 to 4/18/2015

Jeanne will be attending with her own two freeloaders

crussian

Re: EVENT: SE Arizona Wine Festival, Elgin - 4/18/2015 to 4/18/2015

Janet and I will do our best to make it.

C&J

Doublegranch

Wow...that is great, can't wait to meet you both and you will have a wonderful time...
If you need further directions, let me know and I will send them to you via Email..
I think I sent a Chapter email to everyone already on how to get to the Ranch.

Doublegranch

Wow...What a super Meet n Greet and Wine Festival. A big thank you to all who participated....
The music was great and the 21 Wine Vineyards there was excellent.
Our little get together afterwards topped the evening....
Can't wait for our next event...Next year we will make it a 3 day camp out...

Status
Not open for further replies.