Grill Buddies

teasac69

If you have never used them, there is a product made by CLEAN BBQ called "grill buddies". They are pre-formed and pre-cut aluminum sheets that have large holes in them to permit great exposoure to the heat and smoke of your grill. However, with a little oil application, food won't stick and they are easy clean up. They are especially handy if you want to use that charcoal grill in the public park/camping area. Also great for those foods that make a mess, i.e. marinated chicken, fish, wings/drummies.

You can order them on line but the shipping is too high You can purchase them at that big orange DIY store across the country. They are a bit pricey but worth the $

a quick tip to using them, keep in mind they are very thin and you can use a pair scissors and cut them down for a small amount of coverage, i.e. two burgers, then use half a sheet.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
For veggies, I use a small perforated stainless steel grill sheet. Cleans easily and keeps the asparagus from being sacrificed. I use a grill basket when grilling salmon fillets.