ATF: 37 Ultimate ceiling lights

shive787

Noticed only 2 lights where working and then all of them started working. Just had the camper out last weekend and only the 2 lights worked all weekend. Any idea what might be going on?

Thanks, Wade

-Wade

2014' ElkRidge 37 Ultimate

pegmikef

They wouldn't happen to be the type that have a switch on each light and a wall switch that turns them all on or off would they? If so make sure the switches on the lights are turned on.

danemayer

Are you talking about a specific set of lights inside the coach? For example, do you mean that 2 out of 8 ceiling lights worked all the time, and 6 were out for a while and worked for a while?

If that's the case, you probably have a loose connection at one of the light fixtures.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Wade,
The main ceiling lights? Kitchen, bedroom or bunkroom?

We have been having issues with our light domes coming off when we travel. They end up on top of the slides. I usually have to put out the slides and then get up on the roof and get them. Never had issues with the light not working. Our unit does not have any "dual" switch lights. One switch for on and off. Maybe a short or loose connection somewhere.

Jamie

shive787

Thanks for all of the replies. 2 out of the 6 or 8 lights only work for the ceiling lights. They are all on one switch in the switch panel as you walk in the trailer. Had the trailer out twice and they didn't work at first then they started to work. Second time out they didn't work at all except for 2. I'm think a bad connection somewhere. The fun begins. Lol

-Wade

shive787

Wade,
The main ceiling lights? Kitchen, bedroom or bunkroom?

We have been having issues with our light domes coming off when we travel. They end up on top of the slides. I usually have to put out the slides and then get up on the roof and get them. Never had issues with the light not working. Our unit does not have any "dual" switch lights. One switch for on and off. Maybe a short or loose connection somewhere.

Jamie

Yes kitchen

-Wade