Location of surge protector in 2014 Landmark

jrzygrl64

Hello all!

I am hoping someone can help us out with where our Surge Guard whole house surge protector is located in the coach. Does anyone know?

We've looked, to no avail. I should say - hubby has looked.

Thanks in advance!

Kelly

danemayer

Hello all!

I am hoping someone can help us out with where our Surge Guard whole house surge protector is located in the coach. Does anyone know?

We've looked, to no avail. I should say - hubby has looked.

Thanks in advance!

Kelly
Hi jrzygrl64,

I think the surge protector is part of the Full Timer's Package. It's a combination Transfer Switch and Surge Protector and should be located behind the rear wall of the pass through storage area. Here's a link to the manuals.

jbeletti

Dan has this correct - the transfer switch from TRC has the Surge Guard built into it. It does not have the additional functionality as say, a Progressive EMS, but it does provide whole coach surge protection.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
The TRC Transfer switch has limited protection for the coach as I understand it. As a result of this I installed an additional Surge Guard to help detect pedestal problems like, reversed neutrals, bad grounds and power drops. I used the same manufacturer of the TRC and placed it in line behind the wall near the TRC unit. Great addition for coach.