Outlet in hall outside bathroom

I wish there was an outlet to plug in a night light near the steps from the upper level to the kitchen.
It is a safety hazard at night when going from the bedroom to the kitchen. Our solution is to leave the light on the microwave oven on.

VKTalley

I agree with you on a hallway plug. I have a night light in the bathroom that I use when I go down the stairs at night by leaving the bathroom door open.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You might consider a low cost addition of a couple of THESE.

Peace
Dave

Interesting. Looks like it has a removable bezel to cover the mounting screws. No switch, so it must be on all the time (unless you add one). Looks small enough that you could mount it on the stair riser and not be in the way.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our floor plan has enough outlets that a nightlight in the kitchen gives enough light to the stairs and the rear of the coach to avoid stepping on stuff, like a lazy cat.

dalspot

I'll second that request. We often put a fan in the bedroom doorway to pull some of the ac from downstairs into the bedroom in the summer, and on colder nights, we have a heater pad for the dog's bed. We end up running an extension cord from the outlet on the front side of the bed around to the other side.

Adding that outlet is on our project list.

K

karykatz

heartland owners- thank you for your all your ideas. We are looking at this right now with our operations team. keep the ideas coming!!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
heartland owners- thank you for your all your ideas. We are looking at this right now with our operations team. keep the ideas coming!!
A second water pump switch somewhere in the bathroom would be nice. Trace