North Trail 5th Wheel - 24RL anyone Have one ??

B

Bright Stars

I am curious how people like their units. It looks like the Sundance XLT is a twin. Thanks. Any problems ?? :rolleyes: Suggestions where to purchase also.

dakotakid

Im also looking at these. Can anyboby tell me if these are good for long weekends? It is just 4 adults at the lake and nascar races. Any and all suggestions and replys are well needed.

North Trail 24RL

I purchased a north Trail bumper pull, but have seen the fifth wheels. The 24RL seemed very nice for what it is. It didnt fit what I was needing(bunks) but I did like it. I purchased from Route 66 RVs in Oklahoma. They were extremely fair in pricing and have a great system for people that travel alot and can come to their dealership for service. I highly recommend them to anyone interested. I worked with Tim Victory there and he is a younger gentleman, but worked very hard comparing different brands for me. I still call him when any of my friends are looking at trailers and he can usually tell me off of the top of his head construction and features of them. He will work his hardest to get you a better deal than anyone has quoted you. He did me. You can reach him at 918-342-5169 or by email at tvictory@rt66rvs.com

dakotakid

Thanks okie, I have looked at route 66 and talked to James. He was awsome to talk to and has keept in touch. I still need to sell my TT before i buy a 5ver. Thanks for the info.