PA 2015 Spring Rally/Camp Out.....Any Interest?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We are thinking of a Heartland event in the spring. Maybe mid/late April. Maybe Old Mill Stream in Lancaster again. Anyone interested. It's getting late in the year and we would need to move on it quickly before campground closings.

Jamie

f250dieseldad

Jamie, Ginger and Madison. We are interested. We have had it Easter weekend in the past. I don't know if that works for you but as of right now I think anytime in April would be good with us. Let us know when and where. We are looking to going camping again after just winterizing the rig last weekend. Old Mill Stream is also a good place. With enough notice we would be able to get the building to use.

JWalker

Jamie, Ginger and Madison. We are interested. We have had it Easter weekend in the past. I don't know if that works for you but as of right now I think anytime in April would be good with us. Let us know when and where. We are looking to going camping again after just winterizing the rig last weekend. Old Mill Stream is also a good place. With enough notice we would be able to get the building to use.

Yeah, taking ours for winter storage this Saturday. Don't like it at all. We were looking at Easter Weekend but it is really early in April. Maybe 17,18 & 19. Would have to check with the campground.

AdamR

If its alright with you guys I would like to go. We are new owners of ours and what better way to start off the camping season. I will keep an eye out for future postings on this. My wife is a teacher so any dates around Easter would workout well for us.

JWalker

If its alright with you guys I would like to go. We are new owners of ours and what better way to start off the camping season. I will keep an eye out for future postings on this. My wife is a teacher so any dates around Easter would workout well for us.

We would love to see you and that new Cyclone at our spring rally. Unfortunately Easter weekend did not work in our scheduling this year. We are planning Old Mill Stream in Lancaster. Check the link below. It's a nice area. Nice campground. Very laid back rally. For some of us, it will be the first outing of the year. Hope to see you there.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=390778