Buffet Table add on???

sengli

DW and I are trying to buy a new leftover 2014 landmark savanah, that currently does not have the buffet table in it from the factory. Does anyone know, if the mounting plates in the wall are there, and the table can be added? I was going to add the table to it, and just remove the floor mounted one myself. The sales guy was saying that he thought the mounting plates were not in the wall. Any thoughts? I was under the impression that the walls were most likely all built the same, and either they added the option or not. We really dont want the outdooor entertainment TV or the added extra awning on the slide. We want just the interior table with cabinet.

Last edited:

jbeletti

The new LM365 buffet is different than what was used in the non LM365. There's a chance that we may have stock on a non-LM365 buffet. If not, this is something a cabinet maker could knock out pretty easily.

The reason the new buffet table, used in the LM365 product is not retrofittable is that the outdoor TV cabinet and the legless table mount are all part of an integrated system. The TV box, mounted into the wall, provides support for the suspended table.

Give Heartland at call (877-262-8032) to find out if we have or can obtain an older style buffet in the finish color you need.