Hello - New Heartland Elkridge Owners

MooSSe

Howdy, just introducing ourselves as new Heartland 5th wheel owners. (Used, but new to us.)

I'll try to watch for another N.Tx get together and perhaps my wife and can meet up with the group.

- Randy & Connie

jbeletti

Re: Hello - New Heartland Elkhorn Owners

Hi Randy and Connie,

Congratulations on your Heartland purchase and welcome to the Heartland family.

North TX just had their fall rally but rest assured, there will be more. And not just in North Texas, but South Texas and all over North America. From any forum page, click on the Events link to see all upcoming events.

Also, if you join the Heartland Owners Club (link), you'll begin to hear from your Chapter Leader about upcoming events in your area.

By the way, in February, in Kerrville, there's an RV.net rally that is open to RVers of all brands. A LOT of Hearltanders will be there. Registration will be opening soon. You should consider coming out to meet a bunch of us and have a nice time.

jimtoo

Hi Randy and Connie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You might check out the Thackerville, OK rally that will be coming up in a week or so,,, that is if you don't mind associating with some Okies...there will be lots of Texans there I'm sure.

Enjoy your new toy and have fun doing it.

Jim M

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired

Howdy, just introducing ourselves as new Heartland 5th wheel owners. (Used, but new to us.)

I'll try to watch for another N.Tx get together and perhaps my wife and can meet up with the group.

- Randy & Connie

Welcome Randy & Connie! Our next NTX rally is in Santo, TX in March 2015. The Thackerville, OK rally is Nov 6 and is just across the TX border. You may want to check out the new Louisiana Chapter which is having their first rally the first weekend in Dec in South Toledo Bend State Park.

Please consider joining the Heartland Owners Club...it's free the first year. Check it out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

- Randy & Connie

Congrats on the ElkRidge! What year/model did you get? We love our ElkRidge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

- Randy & Connie

There is also a rally coming up in January in Quartzsite, AZ . . .

If you hurry you might still be able to get in!

We'll be going down there from Colorado.

Here is a link: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...zsite-AZ-Brenda-Salome-1-21-2015-to-1-25-2015

Sunset4k

Hi Randy and Connie and welcome!! We too are Elkridge owners and live in North Texas. Hope to get to meet you sometime!!!

'Lil Guy'

- Randy & Connie

Sorry I missed this post and congrats on your new purchase. You need to seriously consider joining the HOC. I would love to see another Elkridge at the North Texas Santos rally in March. Nancy and Dave put on great event. You'll meet a lot of great people you'll want to run into down the road. Hope to see you both in Santos
Debbie and Frank

TravelTiger

Sorry I missed this post and congrats on your new purchase. You need to seriously consider joining the HOC. I would love to see another Elkridge at the North Texas Santos rally in March. Nancy and Dave put on great event. You'll meet a lot of great people you'll want to run into down the road. Hope to see you both in Santos
Debbie and Frank

Frank, we can't commit yet but we hope to have our Elkridge there... Just waiting to confirm with work commitments. I know there are other NTX HOC members with ElkRidges, I'll try to message them and remind them to attend! One time, we had 3!

'Lil Guy'

Hope you both can make it. I'd like to see your new dish set-up. I'm looking but don't know what I want yet. Didn't I read about you getting a new Hopper with Joeys.lol What ever that is.
Again, hope you can make the rally. Later.

TravelTiger

Hope you both can make it. I'd like to see your new dish set-up. I'm looking but don't know what I want yet. Didn't I read about you getting a new Hopper with Joeys.lol What ever that is.
Again, hope you can make the rally. Later.

Don't want to pull this off subject but yes. Haven't actually moved and had to set up the dish yet, but so far so good!